Oct 21 2016
Stop more threats with the threat-focused Cisco ASA Next Generation FireWall (NGFW)
Block more threats and quickly mitigate those that do breach your defenses with the industry’s first threat-focused NGFW. Our Cisco Firepower NGFW appliances combine our proven network firewall with the industry’s most effective next-gen IPS and advanced malware protection. All so you can get more visibility, be more flexible, save more, and protect better.
Industry’s First Fully Integrated, Threat-Focused Next-Generation Firewall Most next-generation firewalls (NGFWs) focus heavily on enabling application control, but little on their threat defense capabilities. To compensate, some NGFW’s will try to supplement their first-generation intrusion prevention with a series of non-integrated add-on products. However, this approach does little to protect your business against the risks posed by sophisticated attackers and advanced malware. Further, once you do get infected, they offer no assistance in scoping the infection, containing it, and remediating quickly.
What you need is an integrated, threat-centric next-generation firewall. One that not only delivers granular application control, but also provides effective security against the threats posed by sophisticated and evasive malware attacks. The Cisco Firepower™ Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) is the industry’s first fully integrated, threat-focused NGFW. It delivers comprehensive, unified policy management of firewall functions, application control, threat prevention, and advanced malware protection from the network to the endpoint. It can be deployed on Cisco Firepower 4100 and 9300 appliances to provide a performance and density optimized NGFW security platform for Internet edge and other high-performance environments.
Protect Your Organization Before, During, and After an Attack
The Cisco Firepower NGFW includes the industry’s most widely deployed stateful firewall and provides granular control over more than 4,000 commercial applications. Its single management interface delivers unified visibility from the network to the endpoint. Firepower NGFW enables comprehensive policy management that controls access, stops attacks, defends against malware and provides integrated tools to track, contain and recover from attacks that do get through.
The Cisco Firepower NGFW is unique in the industry because it is the only next-generation firewall that:
• Provides a next-generation intrusion prevention system (NGIPS) to deliver industry-leading threat protection
• Includes a fully integrated advanced malware protection (AMP) solution that addresses both known and unknown threats, along with an integrated sandbox
• Gives you the ability to track and contain malware infections
• Automatically correlates threat events with your network’s vulnerabilities so you can focus your resources on the threats that matter most
• Analyzes your network’s weaknesses and recommends the best security policies to put in place
• Integrates with a number of Cisco® network security products to take advantage of your previous investments and provide stronger security
CALL US TODAY for a consultation.
Comments Off on Cisco ASA 5500-X Firewalls with FirePOWER Services for SMB